Coblentz Avenue, Cascade
Located on Coblentz Avenue with quick and easy access to the city, Savannah and eastern Trinidad over the Lady Young Road. The nearby Hilton and Normandie Hotels with bookshops, wine shop, restaurants, banking (Republic Bank), car rentals and gym facilities are within easy distance. Likewise supermarkets, botanical gardens, zoo and Catholic and Anglican churches.
Coblentz is a safe and quiet neighbourhood. 38 Coblentz Avenue is bordered by a Diplomatic residence, with high security in force. Alarm system and burglar proofing.
This is a well-kept colonial style dwelling with Demerara windows, handmade interior French style double doors, jalousies and latticework features throughout. The ironwork in the house and garden were designed and handmade. The house boasts cornices, mouldings, wooden skirting boards, mixed hardwood and tiled floors, 12-foot high ceilings with fans throughout.
The house was substantially redesigned and upgraded in 2000. In 2004, it was extended to include an annexe, creating:
- a large and tasteful 4-bedroomed house with two ensuite bathrooms
- large living/dining area
- covered front entrance
- 2 further bathrooms and 1 external toilet
- large fully fitted kitchen totally upgraded in 2016
- 2 covered patios
- large garden with mature fruit and palm trees, flower beds and orchid house
- swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- 3 external store rooms
- 1 outdoor wash room
- covered car porch for 2 cars with driveway parking for 4-5 more cars
- automatic gates
- new roof in 2012
|Beds/Baths || 4 / 4.0 |
|Property Size sq.ft. ||3600|
|Land Size sq.ft. ||15204|
|Tenure || N/A|
|Category || House|
| Furnishings ||N/A|